Eco-friendliness and sustainability have several dimensions, including: ingredient safety, skin irritation, carbon footprint, plastic waste impact, biodegradability, and more. We are working to constantly improve sustainability and welcome your comments and questions.
No plastic jug, less transportation pollution
SaltyLama Laundry Detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging uses no plastic jug, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions compared to today’s liquid and powder detergent.
Key features & benefits:
- Plastic free! All fiber base packaging
- Great for use in all washing machines, including HE
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Lighter than liquid detergent with less packaging
- Readily biodegradable, hypoallergenic
- Free of chlorine bleach and added dyes
- Contain no animal-based ingredients and are not tested on animals
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (CAS 25213-24-5)(biodegradable supporting matrix),
- Glycerin (CAS 56-81-5)(textural additives), Sodium C14-16 Olefin
- Sulfonate (CAS 68439-57-6)(surfactant) Aqua(CAS 7732-18-5)(solvent),
- Fragrance( CAS proprietary),unscented laundry sheet not included fragrance.
- Glycereth Cocoate (CAS 68201-46-7)(water softener),
- Cocamido propyl betaine( CAS 61789-40-0)(foam booster),
- Sodium gluconate( CAS 527-07-1)(water softener),
- Potassium sorbate (CAS 590-00-1)(food grade preservative),
- Cocamidopropylamine betaine( CAS 61789-40-0)( surfactant),
- Coconut oil monoethanolamide(coconut oil): (CAS68140-00-1)(surfactant)
Package indicate ingredients list: Decyl glucoside, ( surfactant drived from Coconut ) Polyvinyl Alcohol, (biodegradable supporting matrix) Glycerin, (textural additives) Deionized water, (solvent) Essential oil, ( natural fragrance) Coconut oil (surfactant)
Shelf life: three years Storage: store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. if in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If swallowed: immediately call a poison center or doctor. Do Not induce vomiting